As a fun little activity, the staff of the Hollis Veterinary Hospital have put together this list of the top 10 signs that clients spend too much time at HVH.
1. You know how to operate the lift table in the dog room.
2. You think we should have a wing of the hospital named in your honor.
3. You’ve read all of the magazines in the waiting room. Then, you let us know if they are getting old or we need new ones.
4. You notice if we paint any of the hospital walls.
5. You compliment our staff members if they get a new haircut, scrubs, etc.
6. You know each member of our staff by their voices over the phone.
7. You know when we put new/different dog treats at the check-out counter.
8. You know each of the staff’s family and/or pets by name.
9. Your pet knows where all of the treat jars are located in the hospital.
10. You accidentally call us instead of a family member or you have us on speed dial.